| Okay, trying to post pics directly from Flickr. I created a little photo mosaic from this set. Comment and let me know what you are seeing here! Hugs, LB 01-30-2010 Shanghai http://www.flickr.com/photos/cohnfamily/sets/72157623189847367/ A selection of things from the set (By the way, if the set link doesn't work, try copying and pasting it from this email into your browser's address bar.) |
Fantastic photos! Drew and I just watched the entire slideshow. We felt like we were there. Really cool. Look forward to the next batch of photos!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
BigSis
I can see the pics just fine. I think your camera is doing a great job. Michael is so ready to get ours to take pics with. I think he has several lenses that will fit it according to the manufacturing literature. Glued to the blog and waiting for info on MeiMei and her new family meeting.
ReplyDeleteGreat post and fab pics! Really fab! Love Hello Kitty, Ben drawing (I think that is what he is doing, the Monkey, the Monkey posing in my favorite black and white outfit, the FOOD!, Bonnie looks great, I even was checking out what shoes you guys were wearing, thinking about comfort levels! The city looks SO cool! I loved when E was making friends w/ those other little kids....you think I looked at those pics?
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see Mei Mei in them.L
Laurie
what a wonderful ride.....thanks for sharing
ReplyDeletelove you
grandma charlotte
It's a wonderful slideshow. It's so great to see pictures of Eliana again! She is such a big girl now! I'm so excited to follow along on your trip of a lifetime! Monica
ReplyDelete