Sunday, January 31, 2010

An - ti - ci- pa - a- tion

...is making us wait!
 
Thank you for all of the prayers and good wishes.  We are chilling in the hotel room.  LB is in the shower and the kids and I are all ready to go.  An hour till we meet the guide downstairs and head to the Civil Affairs office.
 
I am testing to see if the image I attached here shows up in the blog.  Since we can't get to blogger, can someone comment and let me know if the picture shows up?  (We get your comments e-mailed to us!)
Thanks,
Adam

12 comments:

  1. We can see you!!! Thanks for the updates. We are anxiously awaiting the NEXT one!

    Love,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeh, Ben's enthusiasm is overwhelming!!!
    Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds like you have identical goodies as we did when we got Logan last year (he's 6 years old). Hopefully the transition will be easier than you expect! I'm so glad you have a good guide!

    Rose
    mom to Logan (adopted June 10 2008 Wuhan)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes!! I can see your picture!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. yes I see, now waitinhg to see the addition in the picture. What did you do with bonnie?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, we can see pictures! Now...for the Gotcha pics!!! OMG!!! Dying here! Hugs to you all!

    Sheri (Leilah Di and Olivia Xia's Mommy...and Mom to many more!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. How many times can one person refresh a blog????

    ReplyDelete
  8. So excited for you guys! I'm praying for you!!

    April

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can't wait to see your next entry! My mom is with me (I'm in Cleveland) and also sends her best. We were both blown away by the quality of the photos in your posted album. And I'm glad the sketchbook has come in handy!
    Love,
    Joanie

    ReplyDelete
  10. 12:00
    hope you are already having a wonderful time sharing snacks and exploring the new treats together.
    trena

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh...the suspense is killing me!!! It's 5:01am Texas time...so must be at least 6pm or later in China. I pray all is going well, and you are having a wonderful Gotcha Day!!!

    Hugs,
    Sheri

    ReplyDelete
  12. Laurie, to answer your question - 1000's!!!

    Can't wait for your next post Cohn family! I am looking forward to meeting my new niece!

    Love,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete