Saturday, January 30, 2010

New camera & link to Shanghai pics

So, we took over 300 pictures today on my new camera!  We are still learning to use it – it was  my birthday present to myself.  Both of my parents both gave me some money for the holidays and my birthday and this is what we bought, so THANK YOU Mom & Dad!  It is a Nikon D3000 body with a Tamron 18-270mm lens.  We don’t know how to use all the features yet and this is WAY more camera that I am used to, but hopefully  they are turning out okay. The store we purchased it from will give us a free class on how to use it, but wasn’t able to squeeze that in before we left!

 

Sending pictures via Blogger on our trip is going to be an issue!  I am having to post to the blog via email and the pics are too big to attach – they make my emails bounce back.  I have uploaded all the pics to our Flickr account and will try to share directly from there.  These are unedited and don’t have any captions/comments or anything.  I would like to select a few of my favorites to share  on the blog, but I don’t have time to sort through them and resize them to include in an email.  I think you can just view the thumbnails and click on the ones you want to see, or view as a slideshow (a really BIG slideshow)!

 

So here is the link to our pictures – enjoy!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/cohnfamily/sets/72157623189847367

 

Hugs, Laura Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment