These are the photos from Wednesday, including the Yellow Crane Tower and Guiyuan Si temple. Also, Maya Mei receiving her stuffed guo guo (puppy) and another HUGE bag of snacks - delivered to our hotel by her foster family.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/cohnfamily/sets/72157623348886210
Thursday’s pictures coming up after we eat dinner!
Laura Beth



The photos are perfect! So happy to see Maya Mei's doggey arrived. Your family is gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteLooks like you had a great day! The story of the Crane Tower was really fascinating, so it was neat to see the pictures from it. Wonderful to see Mei Mei so happy to reunite with her puppy! Looks like she and Eliana are getting along very well.
ReplyDeleteDrew and I leave one week from today! WOOHOO!
If you see a red-headed albino with slightly crossed eyes....say Hi to Wu Zhang Hang for my son Logan (Wu Zi Bu). Logan misses his foster brother so much, says he was nice, shared his food and toys. I pray he gets adopted someday. It's so hard to see so many kids remaining behind...especially those who are in the orphanage and not in foster care.
ReplyDeleteI am so delighted that your family is doing so well!!!
Rose
Terrific pictures! You all look like you are having such a wonderful time! I enjoy looking at all of the pictures. That is so cool that you were able to get her goodies and her stuffed dog from her foster family. That was very nice of them to bring for her.
ReplyDeleteHugs and prayers for you and your sweet family,
Sheri
it is 11:13 est on Friday feb 5th 2010.
ReplyDeletethe snow started on time at 10:00 am it is comming down pretty good. I guess we will be covered by the time it is supposed to end on sat about ten am. Is there anything I should do for the house besid stay in it? I hope you don't mid if we raid your pantry. I had to drink some of your ginger ale but I will replace it. we are supposed to have grocies delivered today. not sure that will happen. I just called to say I love you..
hugs and kisses to all
g c
Hope you have a chance to see the Hubei National museum while you are there. The Bell performace is worth hearing (and Seeing).
ReplyDeleteRx