Happy Sunday evening... full of more giggles :) I feel for you having to watch her get her shots. I cried more than she did that day. Hope you are having a great time exploring. You are posting such wonderful photographs! Enjoy the coast toward the Consulate oath. Trena
Excellent, wait until you find them up playing and having a great time at 2 a.m. I think you are REALLY going to love having two little girls in the house.
Again, I'm Melanie's neighbor's daugher-in-law and we almost ended up traveling with her. (Just so you don't wonder who I am and how I found you...) Every night is like that for us right now as my kids prefer sleeping in my daughter's room on her trundle bed ~ she sleeps "up" he sleeps "down" and we're getting ready to add our third under three next week. I'm feeling your slumber party pain! By the way, my son is a Hubei boy!
Awww...that is so sweet!
ReplyDeleteThe fun will continue at home....
ReplyDeleteRou Rou and Hui Hui share a room and the silly is contagious especially for tired girls:)
Go with the flow....
Happy Sunday evening... full of more giggles :) I feel for you having to watch her get her shots. I cried more than she did that day. Hope you are having a great time exploring. You are posting such wonderful photographs! Enjoy the coast toward the Consulate oath.
ReplyDeleteTrena
Giggles are good, wait 'til the fighting starts! : )
ReplyDeleteExcellent, wait until you find them up playing and having a great time at 2 a.m. I think you are REALLY going to love having two little girls in the house.
ReplyDeleteAgain, I'm Melanie's neighbor's daugher-in-law and we almost ended up traveling with her. (Just so you don't wonder who I am and how I found you...)
ReplyDeleteEvery night is like that for us right now as my kids prefer sleeping in my daughter's room on her trundle bed ~ she sleeps "up" he sleeps "down" and we're getting ready to add our third under three next week. I'm feeling your slumber party pain!
By the way, my son is a Hubei boy!