Saturday, February 13, 2010

Saturday pics - Great Wall

Here are the pictures from Saturday –

 

http://www.flickr.com/photos/cohnfamily/sets/72157623304617609

 

The first couple of the apartment complex were actually taken on Friday.

 

Hugs, LB

6 comments:

  1. Great pix! Are those Maya's new shoes? She's wearing them! It's so nice to see everyone together. Cool bus/van. I love the apartment. I say "girls weekend in Beijing?"
    Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to zap myself there! The apartment, the Great Wall, the fireworks, the fun connecting people! These are fabulous photos. I love the ones of Maya ascending the stairs on her own. Poetic when tied to the series with Maya and Lisa. Keep 'em coming!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the pictures! Tell Eliana to feel better soon!
    Love,
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I love all the pictues. What an adventure you all are having. So, I'm thinking Kol Yeladim is in your future? Or perhaps I will be having a little voice student sometime soon? I loved how Maya sang on the bus for you all, how sweet is that? Sounds to me like she is the perfect fit to your family:0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi- xin nian hao! Love the pics from Beijing!!!! You are so lucky to have a clear day!!!!
    What a fun CNY celebration!
    Wish we were there:)
    I know you can't see our blog but here is the link to pics of the dinner I coordinated. We had 100+ people for dinner and the lion dance. Wish you were here.
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/red_thread/sets/72157623432423678/show/
    have a great rest of your trip!
    We will be in Va on March 11-14. Looking forward to meeting Maya and seeing the entire family!!!.
    hugs- Shelli

    ReplyDelete
  6. LB,
    the pictures of you as a family of 5 on the wall were so great. Actually, all of them. And thanks for letting us see CNY in China through your eyes. Amazing.

    Xin Nian Hao my friend,

    Christy

    ReplyDelete