OMG, she is so beautiful!!! Such a wonderful smile. I love the pic of her looking at the photo book with her new Mommy. It is priceless. You both look radiant!
Love Eliana's little jeans, and her cute little glasses. She looks so grown up!
Congratulations! I can hardly wait for more pics! Yes...it was a teaser! lol
Yeah - so great to see your girl. She looks wonderful and so glad to hear that you're working it out and having some ups as well as some of the downs (here too). Love, Melanie
These are great! Can't wait to see them all!
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful family!!!
ReplyDeleteOMG, she is so beautiful!!! Such a wonderful smile. I love the pic of her looking at the photo book with her new Mommy. It is priceless. You both look radiant!
ReplyDeleteLove Eliana's little jeans, and her cute little glasses. She looks so grown up!
Congratulations! I can hardly wait for more pics! Yes...it was a teaser! lol
Love ya,
Sheri
They are fabulous! She is beautiful and we are so excited. More more more!!!!!
ReplyDeleteLaurie and the NUT HOUSE
Yeah - so great to see your girl. She looks wonderful and so glad to hear that you're working it out and having some ups as well as some of the downs (here too).
ReplyDeleteLove, Melanie
What a beautiful family you all make!! I am so glad to be able to see these pictures of you as you continue this journey. Keep them coming! Sigrid
ReplyDelete